Share | 

Lillith && Charlie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:24 pm

"Erm..." Charlie thought hard, he heard the street name before... It sounded nearby. "Right, ok, I think I know where that is," A lie. "I'm sure it's somewhere nearby," Somewhat true. He hoped she didn't realise he didn't exactly know where that was. Charlie held her hand and began walking back, or in the direction he thought the street was in... "Oh. Thanks," He said, with a small laugh, referring to her compliment of the jacket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://likeabossrp.englishboards.com
lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:33 pm

.:.:. L I L L I T H & C H A R L I E .:.:.

"I'm so glad you know where your going. I dont have a clue!" She laughed and tied his jumper around her neck like a scarf. She felt so weird, so open about everything. It was stupid but she couldn't stop giggling. Everything Charlie said made her giggle. If she wasn't mistaken, she could actually be deceived that she was in.. love, no.. She couldn't be in love with a man she met more or less than a day ago, but Lillith guessed that scenarios like tonight make her feel closer to people; saving a life can certainly make the whole thing change.

<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:40 pm

Charlie laughed unsurely, and didn't say anything, but carried on walking.

It felt like atleast an hour had passed, that they had been walking back to the streets for an hour, and through the park which was dark and deserted for an hour. Charlie checked his phone for the time once he saw the street lights come in view. It hadn't even been an hour. Only half an hour. As the lights of the empty street drew closer, he realised he didn't know where to go from here. He stopped walking at the edge of the road, and looked at the signs infront, one indicating left, one right, and one straight on. Apparently it was to the right, and up ahead, he saw a smaller sign which could possibly hold the name of Satania Street. "Ok." He said, more confidently now, "I'm pretty sure we're almost there."
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Lillith smiled tiredly, "yeah, almost there!" she announced like a little child.

The night was certainly cold. And having a jumper on your neck, chafing at a knife wound sure made the night a little scarier. She watched the trees, actually realising, that walking on a path, covered with cracks could only ever be fun with Charlie. She smiled, not knowing where to begin talking to him. Lillith put her hand in his and laid her head on his chest, sleepily closing her eyes.

:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Charlie automatically smiled as he felt her closer to him. He walked towards and then down the street where she lived, both silent and slowly. He knew once they got to her house he'd probably have to leave and go back alone to where he lived, which was much further away. Walking down the street, he looked at the small numbers to find out where 27 was. It seemed like a nice place to live, at the moment it was, like everywhere else, completely deserted and quiet, all the lights in the houses were off, and the lights from the streets lamps cast only a dim little bit of light as there weren't many scattered around the street.

Charlie kept walking in silence, until he saw the small number 27. He stopped and turned his head slightly to look at Lillith best he could. "Here." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:11 pm

She sighed, Lillith didnt want him to leave. But, she guessed that Charlie would be seen again. And if not, she'd track him down the best that she could. Trying to mask her sadness, she turned to Charlie. "Charlie.." she began. Trying to fight the urge to invite him in, she kissed him slowly. It was the best damn kiss she had had. Opening her eyes, and removing her lips from his she let out a short 'bye' and walked away. "Sorry tonights been such a bust." She called from infront of the door. After closing it she leant against the wall, sliding down to the bottom of the door. Oh gosh. Lillith closed her eyes happily and hummed a little tune.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:18 pm

Charlie wasn't sure what was happening, but he had felt her lips on his, and it was probably the softest kiss he had ever received, but with the most emotion in it. There was nothing demanding in it; like he usually experienced. It was just a kiss that displayed all the emotion and feelings behind it. She broke the kiss and then after only a short bye, and before even he could reply, she had turned and left into the house. Charlie stood there for a moment, completely shocked with his mind blank. After a long minute, he decided to stop standing there and just go home, he turned and left back to his place. Still replaying the night's events in his mind up until he reached his home.
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:32 pm

"Oh crap" Lillith thought aloud, she had his jumper.. And stained it with her blood. Hurridly ripping off the jumper from her neck she ran to the laundry. It was dark, and she could barely walk properly. She approached the light switch quietly; hoping not to awake her mother.

Lillith blinked several times in a row, her eyes adjusting to the change of light. The jumper was stained with blood "Ew." she said in disgust, after realising how my her wound hurt. fuck fuck fuck. Dismissing it she opened up the washing machine. Lillith laughed at his jumper - finally seeing it in light - Hollywood Undead, well he seemed the guy to enjoy that kind of music, she shrugged and tossed it into the machine. After pourinf in the washing powder she pressed down the button that was labeled 'Intense Wash'. Sounds perfect she thought, looking in disgust at the red blood stained - she really needed to clean that wound, and fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:40 pm

It was morning, quite early too, at least for him. He couldn't remember the last time he woke up before 12pm. But now it was around 10:30am. He had decided last night before he fell asleep to come see Lillith in the morning, it was a Sunday, surely she wouldn't have work...? He didn't know. He wasn't sure of the way most shops worked. Either way, he lived far from where she did, and having no means of transport meant it would take longer to get to her house. He didn't exactly realise he was walking quickly until he reached the street he had visited last night. He forcefully slowed himself down and walked down the bright and happy street, that was the complete opposite of the street he lived at, to her house. He stopped outside it, then after a moment walked to the door and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Lillith was asleep, well trying to. Her mum was asleep, Oh mum do I have to answer it? she asked herself; having no problem with answering the door.. Just the waking up part.. She didn't bother getting changed out of her Ducky Pjamas, who would it be that was actually important? Probably the post man or something.. Nothing too exciting. She ran a brush through her hair quickly - making no difference at all to her shaggy hair. Lillith opened the door, closing her eyes tiredly and rubbing a hand on her head thoughtfully "leave the post at the step.." she grumbled, not wanting to see the post man's face.. He was so creepy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Charlie stood there, he laughed. "Yeah. I'm more or less looking for something from you to give me," He said, "I believe you have something of mine." Even though she had only just woken up, she was pretty. "Sorry for waking you up," He said, smiling at her, "Wasn't sure when you would be awake."
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:07 pm

"Wait.. what?!" Her eyes widened. Oh crap. It was Charlie, and she looked like a rag doll. She nodded tiredly "Oh I'm fine, I'll just go and get it, come inside if you want." Lillith ran clumsily to the Laundry room. The washing machine was beeping like crazy. Why hadn't mum noticed? She opened it; making the noise finally stop. "Hey." she smiled, looking at the result of the clean, "good washing machine." She said, zoning out, whilst stroking the clean, white top of the machine. Lillith shook her head, waking up from her thoughts. Frowning, she went into her mother's room.

She screamed "MUM!" Tears glazed her blue eyes and she tried to cover her mouth - she just couldn't look away. She collapsed onto the ground. Now she looked a real mess. The body of her mother was on the ground. A stab wound across her chest. Oh shit. Oh shit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Charlie had heard her scream from above, he hesitated, but then just full on ran into the house and up the stairs, checking each room until he found Lillith. "What's wro-" He stopped dead. On the floor beside Lillith was a woman with a stab wound - presumably her mother. "Oh my God..." He whispered. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Charlie took an uncertain step towards Lillith, and slowly lowered to the floor, next to Lillith. He forced himself to look away from her mother and at Lillith. He put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him. This is not good. "We should probably call the police," He whispered to her slowly, but didn't move.
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:28 pm

She closed her eyes, No.. This wasn't happening. It just wasn't. It couldn't Lillith cried again; trying to let it go. Her bitch of a mother was gone; what more did she need? Sighing, Lillith stood up, tried to straighten herself out but failed. She sat back down and laid her head on Charlie. Her mother wasn't a bitch, in fact - at times - she was the bitch. But she just hadn't admitted it to herself. And now she was dead. dead. Realising she probably should answer Charlie's question she nodded. "okay.. Call the police," Lillith handed him her blue Nokia phone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:16 pm

Charlie nodded, he took the phone and dialed 911. "There's been a murder, at 27 Satania Street," Charlie said when asked for the emergency. When told that the police forces were now on the way, Charlie hung up and passed the phone to Lillith. "They'll be here soon," He said quietly, there was a long moment's pause of silence between them. Charlie felt horrible, he had come here expecting a normal, happy day to spend with Lillith, and now this... "I'm really sorry about your loss..." He muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:24 pm

She shook her head, "Charlie, please dont act like this was your fault.. What happens happens." Lillith announced through tears, obvious that she was trying to sound brave. But all she managed was muffled tears. There was one thing she knew, although, it was not Charlie's fault. And she hated the feeling of him blaming himself. She gave him an affectionate hug, why was life always so hard?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Charlie nodded, but didn't say anything. He could only think it could possibly have been his fault. What if it was someone Charlie gotten into a fight with? And they saw him with the girl and decided to get some sort of sick revenge? Charlie turned his head to Lillith as she hugged him, he gave her a small kiss on her forehead, in hopes of giving her some sort of comfort through it. After a few silent minutes, he heard the knock on the door downstairs. He stood up and held out his hand for Lillith, "Come on, the police is here, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:40 pm

All she could think to do was groan. Why did she have to get up? Why couldn't she stay in Charlie's arms all day? Wiping off the tears Lillith stood up, and headed for the front door. Passing the hall way made her cry even harder, the pictures of her as a child and her mother. She felt as though she was dying inside and just wanted her mummy back, the woman that held her at birth, the woman who raised her for 17 years single handedly.. Well mainly single handed, she shuddered at the thought of her dad.

The police men looked quite different to each other together. There was a older man - he look rather like a steriotypical cop to Lillith - He was fat, and his face seemed to be red no matter what he did. Sweat rolled own his face, even though it seems that he had never ran in his lifetime. The other, well he was quite the opposite.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:47 pm

"The crime scene is upstairs," Charlie told them, careful to not to say 'body', Charlie turned to Lillith, "Wait here?" He suggested quietly, then turned around and led the policemen up the stairs to where the body was, "Erm... We found out only about an hour ago..." He said quickly. "We'll be downstairs." He added, then left back to return to Lillith. He stood infront of her and held her hand in his, he looked straight into her eyes, without blinking or breaking the contact, "They'll find the murderer soon, and do justice, I'm sure of it." He told her quietly, with the best comforting voice he could manage, he had never comforted someone in his life as far as he could remember...
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:53 pm

She frowned, who would do it? Murder a 45 year old single mother? It was insanity. But, some people in the worl are sick bastards. That was the truth and she couldn't deny itif she tried. Lillith stared into Charlie's eyes, slowly tearing up again. "I can't do it!" She cried, throwing her hands down in defeat. She tried to focus on Charlie, but tears are pretty damn hard to see through, she was learning that now.

_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:03 pm

Charlie didn't say anything, "It's ok, understandable, anyone in your position would feel the same way." He said quietly, he wasn't sure what he was saying was actually comforting her or not, but it was something, right?

A while later, the police men had come down and asked questions, Charlie answered as many as he could, he didn't think that Lillith would have wanted to answer them. The policemen wrote down the answers and told them that more of the police were coming back to collect the body for autopsy. Once they left, Charlie turned to Lillith. "Want to stay at my place?" He asked her carefully.
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:09 pm

Lillith nodded, she couldn't stand this place anymore. It was horrible, she wanted to get out as soon as possible. She grabbed her jumper, thanked the police, and grabbed a scarf - to disguise her wound - hoping Charlie knew exactly where to go. "And no detours." she pointed a finger jokingly and tried to laugh.

_*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:19 pm

Charlie laughed lightly, he gasped her hand and left the house, hoping he wouldn't have to return there again, and set off for his house. He knew the way completely, it was quite far, "It's a bit far, I hope you don't mind..." He decided to mention it, instead of letting her wonder when they were ever going to get there as they walked. Charlie hated his neighbourhood and didn't want to take her there, anywhere but there, but what other choice was there? She probably wouldn't want to stay in that house anymore, and honestly, Charlie just thought he could provide best protection...

It took around an hour, but he finally reached his house. It was no where near as nice as Lillith's. It was old and bleak. "It's not much," He admitted, mumbling the words quietly. She probably wouldn't like it at all, and probably would think, once again, she made a mistake coming with him. Despite those thoughts filling his mind, Charlie led her inside.
Back to top Go down
lotz'o'dotz

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:27 pm

She smiled as he led her into the old house, the timber creaked and the walls were a little water damaged, but home is home. "Well, not 5 star accommodation," Lillith laughed, noticing the worried look on Charlie's face. "But, it has a roof," she paused, walking around a bit ".. Running water," Lillith announced happily as she turned on the rusty tap. "And a bed; care to lead me to it?" she tried to be casual, giving Charlie a kiss on the cheek but really - she still fel like shit.

_-*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Charlie laughed a little as she commented on his home. "Yeah. There's a spare bedroom, actually, you could have that one." He said, then lead her up the stairs and showed her a bedroom which he had only ever been in once or twice. "No one's ever really been in here, should be alright." He explained to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lillith && Charlie   

Back to top Go down

Lillith && Charlie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next