Share | 

HP RP BADASS BISHES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:22 pm

"Oh god, oh god, Melie.. Melie come on. Stay up!" He looked around, he knew Diagon Alley was better than Knockturn alley. But still, they weren't exactly miles apart. Death Eaters could come kill the both of them without warning. Unfortunately, the only quick way back to Hogwarts was the vanishing cabinet. He didn't know what to do. Risk it? He could get killed. How else were they meant to get back to Hogwarts? He looked at Melie. "We aren't going die..." He muttered. More to himself. He sighed and picked up Melie, his wand still out, incase of emergency. He walked as fast as he could back to Knockturn alley. He made it. And walked down the stairs carefully, then stayed right in the middle of the street so no one could try and grab him, and he walked back to Borgin & Burkes. He entered the store and he almost dropped Melie. Lucius' and Bellatrix's bodies were gone. He began to hypervenilate in nervousness. He raced to the cabinet and put Melie's body down. DAMN IT. He thought. What was the spell?! He thought hard. After a few moments he held his wand tight and whispered. "Harmonia Nectere Passus." He felt the sensation of being lifted up again, then thrown back down. He crawled out of the cabinet, and took Melie too. They were still in the RoR. He hurried and found a goblet. "Aquamenti!" He said. Water appeared into the cup. He helped Melie drink it. "Feel better?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://likeabossrp.englishboards.com
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Melie felt her head bumping against Draco's shoulder. She mumbled and leaned her head into his chest. She felt sudden movement as her put her down, then she felt like she was flying for a moment. She opened her eyes to Draco holding a cup of water to her lips. She drank it, thirsty. "Feel better?" He asked kindly. She nodded slightly. Why was he here? Why did he have to save me?She was ashamed of herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:32 pm

"Wait here then. I'll get food." Draco stood up and searched the room. There had to be food somewhere... He soon came across a part of the room that had loaves among loafs of bread. He ran to then and grabbed a few. He inspected them. They seemed ok... No moldy parts. He walked with the bread back to Melie. He put them on the ground next to her. "Eat." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:35 pm

Melie swayed her head slightly. She had really thought she was going to die. She smelt the bread next to her, it smelt better than anything. She took it and ate half a loaf, carefully picking bits off while Draco was watching, when he wasnt, she tore it out with her teeth. Hungreh. "So, what next?" She mumbled, finished eating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Draco stood up. "I don't know." He shrugged. "I'm getting out now." He said and turned around and made his way back to the door with no other words. He was not going to let her get any closer to him anymore. She had almost died now because of him. He opened the RoR door, and the first thing he heard was loud screaming. He immediatly shut the door again. Oh. Shit. He thought. He opened the door again, he heard blasts coming from everywhere around him. He pulled out his wand, ready, if need be. He heard more screaming, then heard chanting. FUCK! Death eaters! Draco started to worry. He ran to the courtyard. Death eaters were entering. Already bodies lay on the ground, dead. He started to run away, following the crowd of frightened students.
Back to top Go down
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:49 pm

Melie stood up shakily, trying to follow Draco while he left. He ran."PLEASE, STAY!" She screamed at him. He didnt. She could hear screams, her head was hurting, reminding her of her parents' deaths. She screeched, she hated it. She didnt even have a wand! She knew how to lift people without a wand, but that was it. She walked slowly into the corridor. She could see death eaters everywhere. She gasped. She recognised one's mask, that was the one that had killed her parents. She had to get revenge. She slipped into a classroom, taking a wand from the desk.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Draco ran with the crowd. But he heard more screaming from infront of him. He tried to run again, but was grabbed. He screamed but no one payed attention. "LET GO!" He yelled and kicked and cast random spells. He was taken into a classroom. "STUPEFY!" He screamed when he was let go. "Malfoy!" A voice he recognised yelled. Draco looked at him clearly, it was Snape.
"YOU BASTARD." Draco yelled and threw a spell at him. Snape blocked it with ease. Draco started hypervenilating again. "You... You set me up! In a trap! Sent me there delibrately, to get me fucking killed!" He screamed hysterically.
"Now Malfoy, calm down..." Snape started.
"STUPEFY! STUPEFY! CONFUNDO! SECTUMSEMPRA!" He screamed any spell he could think up with his wand. Snape blocked them off one by one.
"I can block my own spell." He whispered to Draco. Snape pointed his wand at Draco. "I'm sorry. But the Dark Lord cannot wait anymore, and has accepted my request to assist Lucius in your... assination."
Draco breathed heavily. His heart pounded once more. He couldn't block of this spell. Snape was quick and the wand was too close to him. Draco looked at Snape in the eyes. "Go ahead." He whispered. Just as Snape raised his wand. Draco darted out of the way, and the killing curse missed him. "REDUCTO!" He cast the spell, aimed for Snape. Snape once again blocked it. Draco kept throwing spells, and running in any direction so Snape couldn't kill him.
Back to top Go down
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Melie darted out of the classroom. She could go quicker now. The energy was building up inside her, or maybe it was hatred. How could she be at the ball with him, he hated her, she was really starting to hate him. She heard screams coming from a recognisable mouth. He was yelling at Snape, Snape was trying to kill him. She knew he wouldnt die, so she didnt help him. If there was someone that deserved her help the least, it was him. She sighed. She had to do something. "Incendio" She whispered, pointing the wand at Snape's cloak, a fireball shot out of it, and went straight onto him. She saw him turn around quickly, she hid behind something. She turned a corner. She then turned around and walked back round the corner. "SIR?! What am I supposed to do ?! What happened?" She saw him coming nearer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:16 pm

"YOU! You're alive?!" Snape screamed at Melie. He turned and put the fire on his robes out. Then grabbed Melie's arm. "How are you alive?!" He screamed at the girl. He threw her down onto the ground in the classroom. "Colloportus!" Snape put the spell on the door, preventing it from being opened. Snape turned around to see Draco holding his wand with both of his outstretched hands clutching it. Draco had tears rolling down his face. But his face shone with determination.
Snape looked at him puzzled, but smirking. "There's nothing you can do that I won't fend off." He said slyly.
"A-avada Kedavra!" Draco yelled. A green light burst from Draco's wand and hit Snape in the chest. Snape fell backwards. Draco panted. He had just killed someone. He stood for a moment in shock, looking at Snape's dead body. He ran. He ran out of the classroom and down the halls, dodging students, teachers, death eaters. He ran out of the castle onto the grounds. He ran down to the lake. He didn't know where to go. What to do. He freaked out. He had just killed someone! How could he live with that?!
Back to top Go down
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Melie sat in shock. Draco just killed Snape. Snape was dead. Snape was dead infront of her. Draco killed Snape infront of her. She quickly ran out of the room, in the opposite direction of Draco. Why did he kill him...?She grabbed her wand, she could see her parents' killer, fighting off some 6th years. She raised her wand. "CRUCIO!" She screeched. It didnt matter that it wasnt her wand. The hatred and hurt in her voice was enough. The man started screeching in the air. She lifted him up with Imperio, slamming him into a wall. The other students had scattered. Her hair was wild, bouncing up and down. It had gone into ringlets. She ran over to the still body. She wouldnt kill him, she couldnt, but before she left, she ripped of his mask. She gasped when she saw the face. Lucius Malfoy. She creamed at him"You kiled my parents you prick, you deserve to die a million times." She stumbled to the girls bathrooms and put her hands on the sinkm, bent over it, retching. Lucius Malfoy had killed her parents. He'd killed her parents. Her parents. Her legs gave way underneath her, she sat underneath the sink, sobbing. Her parents had been killed by Lucius Malfoy. Malfoy. Draco's father.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Draco fell down to the ground crying. It was all so overwhelming. He still couldn't understand why his father would try and kill him. Why couldn't he be a normal father? Why couldn't he sacrifice himself? Like Potter's parents... Draco buried his face in his hands. He sobbed quietly. There was nothing he could do now. He was alone. Even if someone was to keep him company, his stupid defensive system would set off an alarm, and he'd push them away with his smart mouth. Draco stayed at the lake. He still could hear blasts and screams in the distance coming from the castle. He turned and looked at it. Windows were being blasted open. The castle still remained stubbornly standing. Draco wondered how many had died since this started, and how many more would die. They were only death eaters right? It's not like Voldemort himself was here with an army... It was just death eaters... Powerful death eaters. Death eaters that had been ordered to kill him. Draco looked back out at the lake. What if he was to just ...disappear?
Back to top Go down
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:34 pm

Lucius groaned and stood up.Stupid girl!He had an idea. Draco seemed to care for the girl, he just had to provoke him. She was the answer to that. He knew which direction Draco was, he could sense it. He picked up the girls hat, she'd dropped it. He cut his arm and wiped the blood on it. He ran towards the lake, to find Draco standing on the edge staring at it, as if to jump in. "Son." He smirked. He held up the blood dripping hat, the name tag hanging out from the side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:37 pm

Draco jumped and turned around. He saw his father. "Son? I'm not your damn so-" Draco slowly stopped talking as his eyes travelled to the hat and the blood. He saw the name tag. He looked back up at his father. "She's not- You didn't-..." He mumbled quietly. Coming a realisation. He felt tears coming back. He pushed them away, and backed up a few steps away from Lucius, still staring at the hat that was dripping with blood.
Back to top Go down
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:38 pm

He smirked wider. "She begged me not to kill her. But I didnt need her." He shrugged his shoulders and pulled out his wand, throwing the ha to the floor, standing on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Draco stared at the hat. He looked up at his father in digust. "Why are you trying to kill me?! What have I done wrong?!" Draco cried to his father. He held his wand also, but it was lowered.
Back to top Go down
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:43 pm

"The Dark Lord wants you dead, you are an obstacle in his way." He shrugged his shoulders again. He purposley dragged his mud covered foot over the hat. He really didnt care, his son had always been difficult, better looking than him but not quite mean enough. "No, I really dont care about you, never have." That wasnt a lie either.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Draco couldn't help it. Tears flooded down from his eyes. "Y- You- You never... cared?" He felt his heart drop about a thousand feet. "Wh- Why?" He stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:48 pm

He snarled. That boy was such a wimp. He changed the conversation. "You know, I killed her parents too, now I guess I've killed their whole family, as if they were never alive." He saw Draco getting angrier. That wasnt supposed to happen, his eyes started going shifty. Why wasnt he getting more upset, that was the point. The more weak, the easier to destroy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Draco gritted his teeth. "You. Fucking. Bastard." Draco raised his wand. His hands shook. He was able to kill Snape... Was he able to kill his own father? Do it, Draco! He tried to kill you! Draco looked the man in the eye. "Goodbye, father." He whispered. "Avada Kadavra." The green light shot out of his wand once more, and hopefully for the last time. Lucius fell onto the ground. Dead. Draco stared at his body. He had just killed the man who had lied to him his whole life.
Back to top Go down
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Melie choked. She groaned and leaned back over the sink again. What happened to you?She cringed. The huge cut on her arm was throbbing and spililg out blood. She got some tissue from the toilet and wrapped it around it. She made sure she applied pressure to it.

decided to go on a few days)

Her arm was still throbbing, but had started scabbing over. It would leave a huge scar. Everything had gone back to normal after a few hours. The death eaters had left, and she went straight to the hospital. She sighed. It was so boring in there, and with just Stacy coming in, it was really boring. She cleared her throat, her friend looked up from her magaazine. "Does anyone ask about me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:15 pm

Stacy looked at her friend. "Not really... Sorry."

Draco stayed in the RoR where no one could find him. He stayed there, alone. At times crying, and times he destroyed anything he could find. He was the reason Melie was dead. He had killed his father who never gave a fuck about him. He had killed a Hogwarts teacher. He wished he had asked his father if he mother cared about him before he killed him. It was too late now. He could go back to Malfoy Manor. Ask her there. But what if she tried to kill him? He lay on the sofa. His wand was over a meter away from him. He didn't want to go near it. He hated his wand now. He seriously thought about just staying in the RoR and just die there and rot away. There was no one now. He was alone in the world. No one loved him. No one wanted to go near him.
Back to top Go down
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Melie stared at her reflction. Her ankle length deep rich green dress fitted perfectly. She grinned at Stacy, excited. She was going to confront Draco today, it was her first night out of the hospital. Her cut under her cast throbbed. She winced and lifted up her am. It was so heavy. It was covered in names, from people that liked her. She frowned. There was room for one, small name. She itched her arm and walked with Stacy to backstage. She was handed a guitar, she tuned it and strummed a few notes. Stacy grinned at her and left. She took a deep breath and walked onto the stage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Draco stood at the back of the crowd. Alone. Why did he even come? He didn't need to, no one was forcing him. But something told him to go anyways. He looked up at the stage as the lights darkened. He stared at all the happy couples infront of him. He scowled and looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Melie sat down, grining. She pulled the mic up to her mouth. "Hi there, this is a song i wrote, I hope you like it" She looked at the guitar and started playing. "Left your t-shirt in my room, Still smells of you, And the picture you hung on the door, Lay smashed and picture perfect, Explains now, Clearly, nothing left but a memory, We only made out
You never kissed me,That's how I learned to hold back all feeling" Her voice started out, softbut as she got nearer the end, her voice was strong and meaning every word she said. Tears were streamimng down her face as she sang the last verse "Oh, this drama sat shotgun, My eyes rain like autumn, Only the glove box knows, How the story goes, Now that this bandage is broken, And the cut's left and open, Tell ya just one thing, this wasn't worth the sting" Her voice drifted off at the end. She heard people cheering, the lights flashing in her eyes as she stood up. She walked off the stage, Stacy was there grinning at her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:58 pm

Draco looked up as he heard her voice. "Melie?" He whispered. What he saw startled him. It really was Melie! Holy shit. Am I going mad? He thought. Was it really her? Could it be? Was he seeing things? When the lights came back on and Melie left the stage, Draco ran to the backstage to go see if it was true. Could she really be alive?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next