Share | 

HP RP BADASS BISHES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:56 am

Draco saw Harry walk out with his stupid friends. Draco stormed infront of Harry, blocking his way. "How about we get on with that fight we planned earlier?" He whispered dramatically. Harry glared at him, and motioned Ron and Hermione to go. They left. "Let's do this." He said. Draco stalked away into the bathrooms that were broken and no longer in use. His wand was raised as Harry entered.
"Stupefy!" Draco screamed before Harry could even get his wand out, but he ducked just in time away from the spell.
Harry yelled his most overused spell, "Expelliarmus!" Draco ducked down and ran into the second part of the bathroom. He waited in one of the stalls for Harry. A spell in his mind. Harry kicked open stall after stall, when he got to Draco, Draco screamed his spell out at him.
"Confringo!" A fatal spell when pointed at living creatures. Harry jumped out the way, The sink behind him blasted and water sprayed everywhere. Draco took the opportunity and ran out the stall.
Harry got up hit him with a spell he didn't know of, and Draco didn't have time to defend himself. Harry yelled, his wand pointed straight at Draco, "Sectumsempra!"
Draco fell onto the floor and started coughing, he looked down at his body, he was covered in blood. He fell back completely on the floor, he felt himself slipping away, there was a large amount of blood loss. He heard voices, it was all quiet and he couldn't understand, he tried to open his eyes, but his vision wouldn't work. Just as everything went black, he felt the wounds heal over, and got picked up. From there on, he couldn't remember.

A week later, he woke up in hospital, in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://likeabossrp.englishboards.com
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:59 am

Melie lifted her head up. She was curled up in a chair, by Draco's bed. She'd been there all week, trying to sleep, to see if he would wake up. She heard him moan slightly. She opened her eyes, jumped up and ran to his bed. "Draco, can you hear me?!" She whispereed worried. She had her hand gripping his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:02 am

Draco opened his eyes. "Who are you- Oh. Why are you here?" He groaned, and pulled his hand away. He turned his head away. His body only ached slightly. Damn Potter He thought, trying to kill me again He groaned again and sat up. He looked at Melie. "Why are you here?" He asked again. He was definately not expecting anyone. To be perfetly honest, the last thing he wanted to see was her. He saw her almost everywehre now.
Back to top Go down
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:06 am

"I-I..." She stumbled away from his bed. She looked at him, confused and hurt. "I helped you." She gulped. "You dont remember?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:08 am

Draco grimaced. "No... Why did you help me?" He sighed. Again, she had to come and save the day, couldn't she get the message? It wasn't safe near him. She needed to stay away. Stupid girl. He thought and rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:09 am

She looked at him coldly. "Ill leave then. Dont expect to see me again." She turned and walked quickly out of the room. While she was walking, she remembered something her mother had told her once you can close your eyes to things you dont wanna see but you cant close your heart to things you dont wanna feel
She sighed and carried on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:11 am

"Good!" He called after her. He rolled his eyes again, and got out of his bed. He checked to see if he had any scars or wounds. Nothing. He looked around to make sure no one was around, then left the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:28 am

Melie scowled. She had heard what he had said. She let out a fustrated scream. After everything she'd done for him, he still didn't care. She sat in the girls bathrooms, scowling and tapping her foot on the sink. She felt like running somewhere, and leaving this awful place. She growled and walked briskly out of the room. She crept out of the gates, past Hagrid's hut and into the forbidden forest. She was deep inside it before she realised what she's done. She screamed angrily. An owl hooted in the distance, she jumped, scared. Suddenly there was a scuffle behind her and she was knocked out and taken somewhere.

When she woke up, her head ached. OW. She checked her watch, 12.56pm?!Damn, Im so late!She jumped up and hit her head on a roof. She didnt recognise where she was. She groaned. Great. Kidnapped.She thought angrily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:41 am

Draco walked out in the dead of night. He pulled out his wand. "Lumos!" He whispered. A small light at the end of his wand came up. He made his way down the hallway. He needed somewhere alone. Somewhere no one would find him. Where that girl wouldn't find him. He rolled his eyes again at how annoyingly persistent she was. He kept walking until he came across a large door. He had never seen it before. He held the handle and opened it. The room inside was huge. Filled with junk. He walked through it. He heard music, and birds. "Who's in here?" He called. No one replied. He looked around and found no one. He expected the music must've been left on. He found an old sofa, he lay down on it, he was about to try and sleep when he saw a huge cabinet. He got up and walked towards it. He opened it. Empty. He was confused by it... There must be something it can do, why it's in there. He closed it again and went back to the sofa and fell asleep.

Stacy woke up the next morning. She sat up "Mornin' Melie," She turned her head when no reply came. "Melie?" Her bed was empty. "Shit, Melie where are you?" She muttered to herself. She got out of bed and changed into her robes. She walked into the common room, not many students were there. Melie wasn't, she continued out of the common room and walked down the halls. She saw that hufflepuff, Cedric patrolling the halls up in the distance. She jogged up to him, "Hey, hey you!" She cried. When she got to him, she asked, "Have you seen Melie? My blond friend? I can't find her..." She explained to him, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:49 am

Cedric stared worryingly at Stacy, "No, did she not come back last night?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:55 am

"No! I dunno, I don't think so!" Stacy bit her lip again. "Who was the last to see her? Wait!" She said, answering her own question! "She went to see Malfoy! Is he still in hospital?!"

Draco woke up in the morning. The music was still playing, the bird still chirping. He got up and looked around. Nothing changed. He found himself in his robes. He was shocked, he must've been left in them since the hospital, he didn't expect that. He went to the door, and left the room. He walked down the hallways to go to the Great Hall. He saw Stacy and the Hufflepuff talking. He heard his name as he got closer. "What?" He asked.

Stacy turned and saw him, she went up to him. "Oh thank god! Do you know where Stacy is?!" She freaked.

Draco looked at her, "No... Why?" Stacy explained everything to him. "She's missing?" He said, quite shocked, where could she have gone? "I didn't see anything, she just left last night, I don't know where she went..." He explained and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:03 am

Cedric frowned. "Sorry, you were the last person to see her." He turned to Stacy. "We need to tell someone. Now"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:12 am

Stacy nodded and raced into the Great Hall where all the teachers were eating their breakfast along with the students. She told Dumbledore, who told McGonnagal (i forgot how to spell her name XD) and Snape.

Snape stalked out of the room and signalled Draco to come with him. Draco followed without question. "Know where she is?" He asked Draco once they were in a quiet place. Draco shook his head. "Where were you last night, Malfoy?" He asked.

Draco narrowed his eyes, "A room. A large room, I've never been in there before. It was full of old junk." He explained.

Snape's mouth curled into a smile, a smile Draco didn't like the looks of. "Was there a cabinet in the room?"

Draco looked at him suspiciously. "Yes..."

Snape opened his mouth, as if to say something. But then Stacy interrupted them. "Dumbledore asked you to search the castle, Professor." She said. Snape nodded, he gave a knowing glance to Draco, then left.

"Know where she is?" Draco asked Stacy. Stacy shook her head, "No, but we're searching the forest with Hagrid. Come on." Stacy said coldly to him.
Back to top Go down
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:21 am

Damn. Its so freakin cold here.Melie was shivering uncontrollably. When the kidnappers had grabbed her, she had dropped her cloak...and they had taken her shoes. She stared at her feet. They were convered in the woolly grey tights but probably blue. "A-any-one, th-there?!" She yelled, her teeth chattering. She heard a massive bang on the floor above, telling her to shut up. She scowled. They can't take her here and expect her to shut up. She stood up and kicked the wall. Bad idea. She yelped and hopped around the tiny room.

She waited for hours, for food, but all there was was a rusty tap. Great. Contaminated water. She thought grumpily. It was almost pitch black in the room, except for a little lghtbulb at the top. After another few hours they turned it off. She screamed angrily which resulted in hissing noises outside the door. She heard people talking. She covered her eyes, squinting,when a short hunched fat figure came in and turned the light on. He looked at her evilly. "So, young pretty lady, where is Draco?" He sniffed her hair. She slapped his hand away."ANSWER ME" He screamed. She shied away, his breath was awful. She snarled at him. "Why should i know, he hates me." He looked at her, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:29 am

"The forest? Ok..." Draco said. Stupid place to go to. She won't be in the damn forest. They met up with Hagrid at his hut.
"Right you two, let's get goin', an' try not to get lost!" He exclaimed and set out. Stacy followed close by Hagrid and his dog, Fang. Draco on the other hand stayed a little behind, and once they got deep enough into the forest, he slowed down more, before he was able to turn around and go back to the castle.
He started to jog. Snape was interested in the cabinet, he had to know why. He went back to the hallway where the door was. It wasn't there anymore. "Oh for gods sake-" He mumbled angrily. "I need that damn room!" He stood infront of the wall and banged on it repeatedly. He sighed and stared at it. He swore it was here. He paced back and forth infront of it, after a few minutes, a door appeared. Draco jumped back, shocked. But when it fully appeared, it was identicle to the one he saw last night. He flung the door open and walked inside. He searched the huge room for the cabinet. He couldn't find it. He found the sofa. He looked all around. It was right here... He thought, he sat down on the sofa. And looked around himself. In the corner of his eye he saw a cloth move. He stood up and went to that area. He found the cabinet. He opened it. Nothing. Again. He had no idea what to do with this thing.... He stared at it. What does it even do?!
Back to top Go down
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:41 am

Melie heard the slap hit her face. She couldnt feel i, it was so cold. She scowled at him and reached out to strike him back. He grabbed her arm and bent it backwards. "WHERE IS HE?!" She noticed a book coming out of his pocket, with the name 'Wormtail' on the side. So this was him?! She suddenly dropped her hands and shuffled nto a corner. He wasnt a death eater, he was He Who Must Not Be Named's right hand man. She answered him, quite scared now. "I dont know, he really doesnt care about me." She didnt know whether it was the pressure, the fact she'd been kidnapped, or the fact that He didnt care, but when she'd said it, she burst into tears.

Cedric swore again. Where could she be?! . He looked behind him."WHERE THE FUCK IS DRACO?" He noticed that when he'd said it, Stacy snarled and muttered something rude. He growled and kept walking. He suddenly slipped over, there was a very slippy bit of leaves there. He crawled over to it. "STACY, IS THIS HER CLOAK?" He yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:52 am

Stacy looked over at Cedric, and looked at the cloak. "Oh my god! Yes! It is! So she was here? And then what?!"

Draco kept staring at the open cabinet. He hadn't even realised that it was now dead quiet. "Fascinating, isn't it?" Draco jumped at the voice and turned around to see Snape "Professor." Draco said. Snape nodded, and then walked to the cabinet.
"Know what it is?" He asked. Draco shook his head. "There is one just like this, in Borgin and Burkes. I trust you've visited?" Snape said, as if it was just as casual to ask what his name was. Draco remembered two years back when he visited the shop with his father.
"Yes." Draco scowled.
Snape's mouth curled into that smile Draco didn't like the looks of again. "Well. It's a vanishing cabinet, it's fixed now, so if you enter this one, you will exit in the other in Borgin and Burkes. Then, someone will be waiting for you there." Snape explained.
"Waiting for me? What do you mean?" Draco asked, confused, he was also a bit scared now, he backed away from the cabinet a few steps.
"Just enter the damn cabinet, Malfoy." Snape ordered.
Draco stepped back more and refused. Snape grabbed his robe and pushed him into the cabinet against all Draco's protests and struggles. Snape shut the door on him, and Draco heard him say a spell. Then he felt as though he had been lifted up for a few seconds, then he fell back down with a loud thud.
Draco coughed to get his breath back, and then stood up, he opened the door. He immediatly didn't recognise where he was, he wasn't in Borgin and Burkes, to him, it looked more like a house.
Draco heard voices from upstairs, he jumped at the suddeness of the voices, then backed away into the cabinet and closed the door. Hoping no one would find him.
Back to top Go down
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:03 am

Wormtail looked at her. She seemed genuinly upset. He seemd genuinly nice also. He awkwardly patted her head. "Uh, ok. Im going now, you will stay here until we get who we want." She grabbed his arm. "Why do you want him?" He glared at her. Guess not then. She watched him leave, he'd left the door unlocked. This was her chance. She crept out of the dor and ran. She ran into another door, trying to poen it, she ran into it four times till it budged. She had blood dribbling down her face, she wiped it on her sleeve and went through the dor. She found her self in Knockturn(cantrememberhowospellit) Alley. She looked around wildly, her plait coming undone. She heard yelling coming nearer to her. She ran into the nearest shop and locked the door, slumping against it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:34 am

Amelie POV

Being scared can be described as a number of different things but the most common would is being spooked or freaked by someone or something. When would watch a scary movie my heart would beat faster, and i would start sweating the fear. That was nothing compared to this. This made my heart stop, not beat faster. This made me run, until I collapsed. This made me scream. I wasnt screaming now though. I was safer than I was before, running away from the death eaters. Conveniently, there was a store full of junk to run into. I ran in and slammed the door shut, collapsing, slumped panting at the door. I heard banging on the door. I jumped up and stumbled away, into the sea of crap. I ran through, it was endless. I heard footsteps behind me, I ran faster, around a sharp corner and hid under a chair. They stopped and went back. I crawled out quickly, they would guess soon. They really arent stupid. As I stood up I slammed into someone. I looked up and screamed. Just when I thought things couldnt get any worse, Draco fucking Malfoy was here. I backed away from him and crouched in a corner. He started moving towards me slowly, as if i was a frightened deer, about to bolt with and sudden movement. I put my hands out behind me and tried to scuff backwards. He lifted his finger to his lips, still walking. He was in the middle of the pathway of the junk now. The Death Eaters wold see him. I had to do something, no mtter how much I loathed him. I scrambled to find my wand. Great. I must have sat on it or somehting, because it was broken in two. I held it in infront of me in disbeleif for a minute, just staring at it. Then I jumped up, grabbing my penknife from shoe. I snarled. "One more step, and i'll kill you!" I couldnt see his face, it was all starting to get a bit blurry, but he stopped moving. I tripped over a rug, onto my butt. I tried to get up, but there were hands holding me down through the junk. I screeched, frantically trying to get the hands off me. I looked at Malfoy desperately. "Get out!" I whispered and relaxed. The hands dragged me through the rubbish, until I was facing a group of Death Eaters. I couldnt recognise them all, but I recognised one. "Lucius" I whispered. He muttered something to the rest of them, mentioning my name. "How do you know my name?!" He smirked at me. "You know my son, Draco. He has talked about you. That is why we brought you here, not someone else." I suddenly realised why Draco was so cold half the time. His family were horrible. He didnt really have friends, and me. I'd acted so weird around him, randomly kissing, being weak, vulnerable, needy, clingy. While they carried me back to the little room in the mysterious place, i thought about these things. At the end, I just decided, I was mad and should be sent to an asylum.

About 4 hours later, they let me go. I was so weak, no water, no food. They just left me in the alley to find a way home. I stood up and started walking towards a kind looking lady. Kindish. Well...yeah. She told me she was an expert in disguise. Thats what I needed! I didnt want those death eaters coming after me again. She was kind, ish. She gave me some new clothes and a wig, as long as I did some chores for her. I spent about 5 hours doing those chores. All i got was water. She gave me the clothes and the wig and hurried me out of the door. I crept into a tiny side alley and got changed. It was a huge cloak and hat, with a green tint to it. Obviously a Slytherin supporter. I put it on and looked at the wig. It was a boys bowl cut style. No. Freakin. Way. i just pulled the hat further over my head and walked out of the alley. I walked for about an hour. This stupid alley was freakin huge. I growled and swore under my breath. I stumbled slightly. Damn you stupid hunger pains. I saw a flash of blonde hair running past me. I cringed and leant on the wall. I doubled over. I was so about to puke. That damn woman gave me dirty water. I stumbled into a little side ally and emptied my guts(which wasnt much, id been missing for...two days already with out food). I gagged continuously for a few minutes. I wiped my mouth and slumped against the wall. I pulled the hat over my face. When I slumped down, my cloak snagged on the wall and brought it up to my knees. I looked at them. I still had no shoes on, my grey tights were covered in mud and stones.

I woke up to someone shaking me, roughly, whacking my shoulders and head onto the wall. I groaned and pushed their face away from mine with my hand. My head was pounding now. I suddenly put my hand out again. I recognised that face. That nose, those cheeks. Those lips. i pushed harder this time. Lifting my self up while they stumbled back. I pushed my self off the wall and staggered into the alley. I must have looked competely off my head drunk, I was so dizzy, falling about, not being able to stand up straight. People were wrinkling up their noses when they saw me. The smell of day old sick isnt the nicest. My eyes fluttered. 3 days without food, 1 day with out water. I just had to get to Diagon Alley, then someone would help me. I lurched forward, tripping on a jutted out stone in the cobbled pave ment. I fell flat on my face. I couldnt be bothered gettng up. I lay there, until i heard a voice in my ear.

uuuh yeah, moved on a bit xD EXTREMELY bored now you went -.- meaneh

yeah ill maybe do a bit more on it ... later... or ceddy or something...GUESS WHAT CEDDY IS ABOUT TO DIE, VOLDYWART KILLING HIM AAAAH *turns away from film* sobbysobby me no laike this bit... ceddy is gonna die :( and voldywart looks creepeh OH NOES CEDDY JUST DIED!! boohoo :(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:54 am

Draco stayed as far back in the cabinet as he possibly could. Then he heard footsteps in the room. He gasped quietly, then threw his hand to his mouth. He quietly dared to try and peak through the crack to see who it was. To his shock, it was Melie. She looked horrible. He tried to check around the rest of the room to make sure no one else was here... He couldn't see anyone, and he certainly didn't hear anyone, he dared to, and slowly opened the door. When Melie saw him, she backed up. Draco tried to go closer to her, and told her to stay quiet, then he kept moving to the door to check if anyone was outisde. Then he heard Melie scramble for something and threatened to kill him if he moved again. Draco stopped where he was. I turned to look at her, she was struggling against something, Draco couldn't see what. She whispered "Get out," to him. Draco narrowed his eyes in confusion, he was about to get closer as she was, what seemed to be, dragged into another part of the room, when he heard voices. He stopped dead. He recognised the voice immediatly. It was his own father. Draco started breathing heavily. Was my own father trying to kill me?! Draco felt his heart drop. My own goddamn father. It may have been orders from the Dark Lord, but he could've went against him! Sacrifice, it he had to! Draco felt horrible. Why did they want him dead, anyway? He heard a shuffling coming closer, to the door. Draco hurried back to the cabinet and hid in it. He stood as far back as possible. His wand out, ready, even though he knew he couldn't take them all.
"Think he's here?" He heard a woman's voice ask. It was Bellatrix, he could recognise her voice anywhere.
"I know he his." He heard his father snarl. Draco still couldn't believe his own father... Atleast his mother wasn't involved, was she? Did she atleast love him?
Draco's trail of thought was broken when his father cast the spell that brough anyone hiding out of their hiding place. Draco felt a huge force pulling him out of the cabinet, he tried to fight the spell. But it was too strong. The doors of the cabinet burst open, and Draco fell out of the cabinet, he caught his balance before he fell over. He straightened himself up, his wand raised up in defense still.
"Draco, Draco, how is school going?" His father asked, trying to be kind and casual.
Draco glared at him. "Pretty horrible, considering I've almost died about 4 times." He gritted through his teeth.
"Really?" Lucius asked, faking any shock. "Well... That's... Unfortunate..." Draco glared at his still.
Bellatrix started laughing her shrill, mad, laugh. "Come on Lucius! The Dark Lord can't wait forever! It has to be done now." She whispered to him furiously.
Draco glanced at her, then held his look at his father. "Why am I trying to be murdered anyway?"
"Dark Lord's orders." Lucius shrugged, acting as if it was the most normal thing in the world.
"WHY?" Draco yelled, his voice was shaking.
Lucius grabbed his arm, The arm he was holding his wand in, and whispered to him. "Don't. Question. The Dark Lord."
Draco heard Bellatrix laughing, then heard her scream a spell, and Draco cried in pain, his knees buckled, and he fell onto the floor in pain. He tried so hard to bear it, not to cry from pain. He heard his father yell at Bellatrix to stop. She protested a few times, then lost her concentration and then the sharp pain left. Draco lay on the floor, panting, he stood up. Wand still in defensive posistion. "Fine. Kill me then." He whispered to his father, voice still shaking. He felt tears in the back of his eyes, he still couldn't believe it, he tried not to cry, but one small tear fell down his cheek. He held the expression of determination on his face, however.
Draco's father smirked, and raised his wand. "Avada -"
"CONFUNDO!" Draco screamed, a flash of blue came from his wand. And then Lucius looked as dumbfounded as ever. Draco used this an opportunity to run. He bolted for the door. Just as he got to the door, he felt something lift him up. FUCK! BELLATRIX! He had forgotten her, she couldn't hold him, she wasn't strong enough, she just used the crucio curse again and dragged him back to the back of the store.

(sorry, don't have time to go until where you got up to. if you don't reply, ill do it later after school)
Back to top Go down
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:47 pm

She was having a vision again. This time, it wasnt one where someone died, it was in a huge room, full of people. She took in the surroundings, pretty lights, people looking at her. She looked at her feet, she was on a stage. Her mouthwas moving, words coming out in a beautiful melody. She was sitting alone, playinng a guitar. Her body wanted her to look somewhere. She tried to will it away, but this was a vision, not real life. She was staring at him. He was staring back. She felt tears rolling down her cheeks. She didnt quite get why. Her song had finished. People were cheering, she stood up and walked off the stage, Stacy was waiting at the bottom, with someone else. She realised what this was. The Ball. She felt sudden vertigo, and was sifted through time again. This time, she was dancing with someone, they were smiling at her. She was smiling back. Why was she smiling back? Why was she dancing with him? Her vision ended, leaving her with mre unanswered questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:11 pm

Cedric and Stacy jogged back to the castle. He knocked on Snape's office, he walked in. "Sir, have you seen Draco, he left us in the forest?" Snape grimaced and shook his head. "Any sign of the girl?" Stacy held up Melie's cloak. "Her cloak, sir." He snatched it from her. "This has been there for 2 days already, she wont be in the castle now, ill call off the search."He hurridly left. Cedric turned to Stacy, who had a frightened look on her face. "Hey, its ok, we'll find her." He comforted, putting a hand on her shoulder. "What we need to do now, is find Draco." He put an arm around her shoulder and pulled her out. They ran all over the castle, checking all of the toilets, forbidden rooms, all of it. They found Dumbledore, searching the dungeons. "Sir, she's not here" He panted, his hands on his knees. Dumbledore sighed. "I dont know. Snape sent someone to Nockturn Alley to see if she was there, so there is still hope." Stacy looked at the cloak, there was a patch on the back, which had been repaired by spell, and some dried blood. She went pale. "How old would you say that blood is sir?" Cedric asked, pointing to it. Dumbledore looked closely."I dont know, the dampness of the forest could've made it wet again, or it could have been shortly before you found it."He frowned, poking at the cloak.

They ran back to the Hufflepuff boys common rooms. He brough Stacy, he didn't care if it was only for Hufflepuff boys. She was special.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Melie would alwas get the same nightmare, every single night. She was in her room, her mother rushed in and picked her up. Hid her. She couldnt move, she was so scared. She could hear her parents screaming, she hid further in the cupboard. She wasnt strong enough to help them, and trying would kill herself too, her mother wouldnt want that. She waited until she heard her parents' killers leave. She ran out and into their room, seeing their cold bodies. From then on, she promised herself, if she could help it, she would never wait for someone to die. She would defend them. She was only 10 though, and the images stayed in her mind, as vivid as the da she'd seen them. After that day, is when she started getting visions. She was quite sane for a foster child, until her scared 'parents' got rifd of her, when she managed to lift them both up with magic. She was sent to an academy for troubled teens. She was 13 then. By the time she was 14, she'd realsed, magic was not good. She banished it all from her thoughts. The day she turned 15, she got a letter from Dumbledore, saying that he was coming to get her, and take her to a nicer place, with people like her. That understood her. She couldnt have been happier. She got to the school, her first friend was Stacy, she made more friends quickly. She was a kind, friendly girl. Stacy was one of the only friends she'd had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
castiel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Draco was shaking on the floor even after Bellatrix stopped the spell. She was sitting in a chair and laughing maniacally. Draco pulled himself together best he could, and tried to stand, he wobbled a bit, and every muscle ached painfully. But he opened his mouth, "Why don't you just kill me?" He whispered breathlessly, his voice shaking.
Bellatrix stopped laughing. "Because." She snapped, "The Dark Lord has ordered your father to do it. I would if I was allowed."
"He's not my father." Draco snapped loudly and angrily. Bellatrix gave him a puzzled look. "Fathers don't try and kill their sons." Fury grew inside him.
Bellatrix smirked at him. "Well. Enjoy your last moments of life. Lucius will be back to normal soon and it'll be all over." She started laughing again.
Draco didn't say anything while she laughed, he slowly pointed his wand upwards towards her, and whispered a spell. "Pretrificus Totalus." Bellatrix immediatly froze. Draco stood for a moment, before running, Lucius was coming back to his senses, so Draco yelled the same spell at him before Lucius could fully understand.
Draco bolted out the door and ran down Knockturn alley. Despite not knowing where he was going. He kept getting lost. Bumping into suspicious witches or wizards, being approached several times. He backed into a back alley and fell down on the ground. His emotions getting the better of him. None of it felt real. He cried and screamed in frustration, but no tears came. He sat in the dirty alley for days and days. He had no motivation to get up and find his way home. He had no home. Where was he to go? Hogwarts? What's in Hogwarts? Nothing. Maybe he could continue his live pretending to be a muggle? But that would be horrible also. He got up silently and started walking. Thank god it was day time. He kept walking and walking until he reached stairs, and happy, laughing voices. He knew where he was now, Diagon Alley. He ran up the stairs into the innocent street where nothing bad was to happen. He walked down Diagon Alley, and then noticed something on the ground that seemed to be bothering people.
He walked closer. "Melie?" He gasped. He beant down next to her and started shaking her furiously. "Wake up! Come on! Wake up!" He yelled. Nothing happened. He beant to her ear. "WAKE UP YOU STUPID GIRL. COME ON!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Butera

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:10 pm

Melie moaned. She pushed her fist out and moved the face away from her. When her hand fell back down she froze. SHIT. She lifted her head slightly. SHITSHITSHITDRACO. She tried to wave her hand at him, but she couldnt move it. She was way too hungy and exhausted. She mumbled something and stared at the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HP RP BADASS BISHES   

Back to top Go down

HP RP BADASS BISHES
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next